[Webinar 1st February] Smart Mobility 4 Autonomous Driving Going International
The INTonomous project and the opportunities for European SMEs
SMEs engaged in the autonomous driving challenge are now working on multiple fronts. From solutions to improve the quality of driving such as cruise control, on-board radar and lane assist, to driver monitoring, human-machine interface, Vehicle-Driver and Vehicle-Environment interactions, V2V, V2X.
But what do companies need to successfully approach international markets outside the EU?
Why is it so important to be part of a European network created for this new sector?
What are the tools available to SMEs and startups?
- 9:30 – Login Time
- 9:35 – Saluti di Benvenuto
- Chiara Ferroni, Fondazione Torino Wireless
- 9:40 – Thinking Ahead: the prospects of autonomous and connected vehicles within the transformation of mobility after Covid-19
- Paolo Guglielminetti, Partner | Global railways & roads leader PwC
- 9:55 – Autonomous trucks: challenges and possible benefits – Iveco view
- Fabrizio Conicella, Global Head of Digital & Advanced Technologies, IVECO
- 10:10 – Smart Mobility towards USA, Canada, China and Singapore: a successful experience
- Silvana Sanfeliu, Torino Wireless
- Pierluigi Buttiglieri, Park Smart
- David Kidd, The Growth Partnership
- 10:30 – Internationalisation for Autonomous Driving Actors
Giovanni Scrivanti, Torino Wireless
- 10:40 – Autonomous Driving in Canada & USA: Call 4 SMEs
Vincent Le Meau, NextMove
- 11:00 – Q&A
- 11:30 – End of the meeting
Organisation by Torino Wireless
The Fondazione Torino Wireless is organising the event thanks to its participation in the European project INTonomous and its experience as coordinator of two previous European projects on the internationalisation of SMEs in the intelligent and sustainable mobility sector: MobiGoIn and MobiGoIn Action!
Torino Wireless is also a partner of the Enterprise Europe Network, the largest European network helping SMEs to innovate and internationalise, and offers Piedmontese SMEs an integrated system of services to help companies identify new commercial, productive and technological partners abroad, to support innovation and technology transfer and to promote SME participation in calls for proposals financed by the European Commission.
For more information, contact the Torino Wireless EEN contact point: firstname.lastname@example.org